Clinical Wellness Trials
Systematic Lupus Erythematosus(SLE)
This study is open for participant recruitment.
BX Protocol Wellness Study is a performance-based clinical outcome case study evaluating the effectiveness of the BX Protocol in supporting patients with Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE). Approximately ten patients will be enrolled in this 90-day study. Enrollment may be limited to certain geographical locations.
Note: Additional cases will be enrolled through our network of participating locations.
Patients passing the screening process will be eligible to participate in the study that will include specific health restoration treatments available at the study center. These include:
- Electromagnetic Field Therapy
- Radio Frequency Therapy
- Hi Flow Oxidative Therapy
- Photodynamic Therapy
- Energy Catalyst (Mitochondrial Support)
All treatments and case management will be provided at no cost. However, study participants will be required to provide the requested blood work.
Phases of Participation:
- Screening: (prior to treatment)
- Meet the study team
- Review detailed information about the study with your doctor
- Review medical history
- Physical Exam
- Blood draws
- Other assessments
- Video Interview
- Day 1-30: On Site from 6-9 pm, Monday-Friday)
- Day 30-60: Home Program with daily online case management and reporting)
- Day 90: On Site Follow Up
- Day 120: On Site Follow Up
- Day 365: Longitudinal Follow Up