Crowdfunding has become a popular way to get funded for anything nowadays. Websites like Indiegogo and Kickstarter are famous for helping startup companies launch their products and services without needing venture capital. With that in mind, there are a lot of other platforms that can assist you in covering different expenses including medical!
Another inspiring fact is that the most successful fundraising campaigns are for medical expenses! From the $2 billion dollars donated to GoFundMe last year, about 50% were raised for medical reasons. In fact, you have the best chance of reaching your fundraising goal by using online platforms. With this in mind, we have prepared an informative eBook that will help you better understand Crowdfunding, how to set up campaigns, and how to raise adequate funds for your medical expenses.
[DOWNLOAD THE “CROWDFUNDING BX PROTOCOL™” EBOOK] – Coming Soon…
The best thing about the Crowdfunding option is that you don’t need to pay anything back, and usually it takes a longer time to acquire the funds for your treatment.
1) Pick two or three platforms.
2) Spread your financial goal through the different campaigns (we suggest you activate them at various times as well). People are more likely to donate if they are making a bigger impact on the campaign. If you need $30,000 for one campaign, people will think their $10-$20 donations will not make a difference – but on a $5,000 campaign, people feel that their contribution will matter more.
3) Manage your campaign by following the tips we share on our eBook – mainly the ones for social media. They will increase the rate and amount of donations from the people you know, and from strangers as well.
There are many other ways for you to acquire your funds. Many banks offer a myriad of loans and financing options for you. We have researched the best options for you and added to our “Financing your medical expenses eBook.
[DOWNLOAD THE “FINANCING YOUR MEDICAL EXPENSES” EBOOK] – Coming Soon…
There are many different paths you can go down. Some companies focus on only medical expenses like mymedicalfund.com, while others will help you with medical expenses and many other expenses you might have. The problem is that for almost all of them, you need to have a good source of income, or a better than standard credit score. Many times the qualifications make it hard to get the loan, but in most cases we suggest you find a cosigner that will help you to reach the requirements.
Established companies that are specialized in helping with medical expenses will usually have lower rates than most local banks or credit unions.
1) Research the best companies and offers for you and your needs. Remember that the debt acquired will affect your future financial situation. Different companies will give you different terms, rates, and loan limits that can satisfy your situation.
2) Make sure to think about the long term for when you begin to regain your health. Companies will offer a number of payment solutions for you to consider.
2) Upon finding the best offer, you can always bargain to get a better rate. Make sure to talk to your representative and ask to review what is possible for you. Don’t be afraid to negotiate for the best rate possible.
A viatical settlement is the sale of a policy owner’s existing life insurance policy to a third party for more than its cash surrender value, but less than its net death benefit. Such a sale provides the insurance owner with a lump sum. The third party becomes the new owner of the policy, pays the monthly premiums and receives the full benefit of the policy when the insured dies.
In other words, it is an option for those who have life insurance to sell it to a company for a lesser value than the net death benefit. This allows anyone to receive cash for your life insurance policy to use any way they see fit. Viatical settlements were used the most in the 70’s during the AIDS epidemic. Most of the people that suffered from AIDS were single young adults who didn’t have any kids, so the best use for the money was usually to pay for their treatment instead of being used after they passed away.
Nowadays there are a lot of companies who will help you with those settlements. Applying for a viatical settlement is as easy as filling out a form online and waiting to be contacted. We suggest a couple of websites:
–www.lisettlements.com – Life Insurance Settlements will be able to give you an appraisal after filling out an online form. It is beneficial to have an idea of how much money you are eligible to receive.
–www.fifthseasonfinancial.com – Fifth Season Financial is all about customer support and agility. This is an easy way to get fast cash.
–www.hiddengemls.com – Specialize in many different types of loans and financial assistance. Hidden Gem can also help you with an offer for your life support.
Please note that in order to qualify for a viatical settlement, you must have a life-threatening illness. This makes it hard for people with Lyme Disease or other diseases that aren’t considered life-threatening by the CDC.
We always suggest you shop around and research the various companies that will purchase your life insurance policy. Even with our suggestions, sometimes you will find a better offer from a company that is not included above. Conducting your own research can make a huge difference depending on your situation.
1) Research the different companies online and offline for the best offers available.
2) Make sure to bargain and to try to get the best value possible.
3) After settling for an offer it usually takes some time to finish the process. Make sure to follow up with your representative as much as possible.
Additional Resources to Raise Funds
There are many different ways to acquire the funds necessary and begin your path to health restoration. Each method carries different benefits for various situations. We know there are other options available that we may be unaware of. If you know of any alternative methods to fund medical expenses, please comment below to help others find the best solution for them. We will keep researching and tuning the best financing options available for BX Protocol™. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates.